Friday, July 2, 2021

How do I apply for 12A and 80G?How do I check my 80G status?How can I renew my NGO?

 How do I apply for 12A and 80G?

Essential Documents for both 12A and 80G Registrations
  1. Copy of PAN card of registered applicant NGO.
  2. Certificate of Incorporation of NGO.
  3. Trust Deed (in case, a Trust) or Memorandum of Understanding (MOA), Article of Association (AOA) of Company (in case, a Society/Section 8 Company)
  4. Complete list of welfare activities.

How do I check my 80G status?

Steps for online verification are as under:
  1. Go to Income Tax website. Visit website Click Here >>
  2. Select Tax Exemption Institutions. There are twelve services under the tab “Tax Information and Services” namely;
  3. Select Search Options.

How can I renew my NGO?

RENEWAL OF SOCIETIES UNDER SOCIETY REGISTRATION ACT XXI OF 1860
  1. Application for renewal.
  2. A photo copy of the registration certificate along with the original registration certificate.
  3. A list of members of the Executive committee with their full name (in block letter), address and occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY TO HELP YOU ANY TIME ANYWHERE AND IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING FROM US YOU CAN REACH US AT SONIKA987@GMAIL.COM

जीएसटी का विकिपीडिया! Wikipedia of GST

1. Input Tax ( इनपुट टैक्स )    -   Input tax is the GST you pay on purchases or services required for your business. For example, when...